LAWCHEK™ FREE LEGAL FORM BOOKS
LAWCHEK™ is providing seven of its' top requested legal form books for free use in order to assist the general public in educating themselves about their legal issues so that they are better prepared when discussing their situation with an attorney. LAWCHEK™ has over 20,000 legal forms and sample documents in its' database, which includes legal forms and sample forms with support information for every state on the following subjects: Wills & Estates, Domestic & Family, Incorporation, Name Change, Real Estate, Contracts, and Intellectual Property.
The legal form books contained on this site are intended for personal and educational purposes and should be used in conjunction with a licensed attorney. To locate a qualified licensed attorney in your state, please click on the 'Find an Attorney' tab at the upper right hand side of this website.
LAWCHEK™ has been providing legal forms to law firms and libraries across the country for over 17 years, first publishing a series of legal form books through MacMillan Spectrum Publishing in 1996. With almost 20 years of experience in electronic publishing, LAWCHEK™ is still the best place to find sample legal forms to prepare you for meeting with your attorney.
LAWCHEK™ legal forms were first distributed by MacMillan Spectrum Publishing in 1996 and were the first electronic software distributed to libraries across the country with both legal forms and questions and answers to support the legal forms. LAWCHEK™ legal forms were primarily used by library reference centers as the 'go to' resource for librarians when helping patrons with their everyday legal questions before consulting an attorney.
LAWCHEK™ legal form books are not a substitute for legal advice. An attorney must be consulted. To find an attorney in your area, please CLICK HERE.
- Read the information on this website and remember to consult an attorney for legal problems.
- Read the question and answer section in order to have a basic understanding of the subject matter you have chosen.
- Pay special attention to detail, especially when completing forms for your attorney.
- Approach resolving your situation as a serious matter that requires patience for the long term and guidance to complete.
- Enjoy the information presented and use it for your benefit in acquiring new knowledge.
- Make assumptions about the law.
- Expect this website to be a substitute or replacement for an attorney's implementation of resolving your situation.
- Expect that the question and answer section embellishes all aspects of the law.
- Expect the forms on this site to be the only forms that you may need.
- Rush through the materials or make assumptions.
- Expect that just anyone will have the answers to your questions and remember to consult an attorney.
Free Legal Form Use Rules
You acknowledge that LAWCHEK™ owns all rights, title, and interest, including and without limitation all intellectual property rights (as defined below), in and to the forms and information (including LAWCHEK™ website and brand features, including implied licenses, and excluding items licensed by LAWCHEK™ from third parties and excluding any third party property), and that you will not acquire any rights, title, or interest in or to the legal forms or information or copyrights, except as expressly set forth on the site in regard to using the legal forms for information gathering purposes. You will not modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source copyright from any LAWCHEK™ services or documentation, or create or attempt to create a substitute or similar service or product through use of or access to this website or proprietary information related thereto. You will not remove, obscure, or alter the LAWCHEK™ copyright notice, brand features, or other proprietary rights notices affixed to or contained within any LAWCHEK™ services, software, or documentation (including without limitation the use of LAWCHEK™ brand features with online legal forms, web hosting services, website html codes, or LAWCHEK™ website copyrights, as applicable). "Intellectual Property Rights" means any and all rights existing from time-to-time under patent law, copyright law, semiconductor chip protection law, moral rights law, trade secret law, trademark law, unfair competition law, publicity rights law, privacy rights law, and any and all other proprietary rights, as well as, any and all applications, renewals, extensions, restorations, and re-instatements thereof, now or hereafter in force and effect worldwide.
This is not a substitute for legal advice. An attorney must be consulted.
To find an attorney in your area, please CLICK HERE.